Scoliosis Camps for Adults & Children
JUMPSTART YOUR AT-HOME
SCOLIOSIS EXERCISE TRAINING ROUTINE
- Complete Equipment Package ($280 Value): You will take home a Scolio-Pilates carry tote & your customized size set of wedges including the K2 Spine Wedge.
- Work With The Best: Work directly with the author and founder of Scolio-Pilates, Karena Thek.
- Individualized Instruction: We keep our camp class size small. 1:3 Instructor-to-student ratio ensures each attendee receives the care and attention they deserve.
- Self-care Sessions: Our camp is more than therapy of the body, it’s also therapy of the mind. Each day we will have a session on self-care techniques for Really Living with scoliosis!
- Take-Home Guide: You will receive a customized binder with all of your exercises that your instructor tailored specifically to you. This will be your guide to continued success after leaving camp.
- Continued Home-Based Treatment: When you leave camp, you will be equipped with the knowledge and equipment to continue your scoliosis exercise program in the comfort of your home. The exercises are simple, effective and work into your schedule.
- 1 Year Of Continued Support: We aren’t just there for you at camp! We will be there to support you every step of the way including a follow-up Skype session.
At Anatomywise, there are never any hidden costs. We will advise you of the exact fee for your desired program. If financing is necessary for you, we will be happy to assist you in completing an application with our preferred convenient financing firm. Not all Scoliosis Movement Therapists offer financing options, so at Anatomywise we are proud to be able to offer this for our clients.
- CareCredit offers longer payment options with a reduced, fixed interest rate for patients with higher program fees who would prefer more time to pay with convenient monthly installments. The fixed monthly payment amount is based on repayment over a 6, 24, and 36 month period. Some options with no interest.